The Instructor Resources page for each college title contains downloadable resources for lecture, modified classroom and distance education.
Resources are book-specific and vary from title to title, but often include:
- Instructor Guides
- PowerPoint Slides
- Image and figures from the text
- Coursepacks compatible with your Learning Management System (Blackboard, D2L, Moodle and more)
HOW TO ACCESS THE INSTRUCTOR RESOURCE MATERIALS
1. Use the navigation above or to your left to find your book by title or discipline.
2. If you have a username and password, simply click on the resource or file you want to download and login when prompted. Your download will begin automatically.
3. If it’s your first time logging in, select “Create New Account.”
Access is free, but a username and password is required. And, for security purposes, usernames and passwords are not sent automatically – each request is authenticated, and there will be a slight delay before access is granted. If you have questions, or if you experience technical difficulties, please contact our help desk.